Saturday, May 09, 2009

We Look Funny!


We didn't get up early this morning and this could become a habit if we stay much longer. Larry went to shore to get some water and dump the garbage, I stayed behind on the boat. I have felt under the weather with my allergies today and just wanted to lay low, so I did. I have developed laryngitis and would like it to go away for tomorrow.
Larry did a few jobs he wanted to get done. He cleaned the anchor well because we have both anchors down and the well was empty. Good time to do it. I get after him for not sitting and relaxing so he would do a job and then sit and read for a while then do another job. He cleaned the water line on the boat and the bottom of the dinghy. Cleaning the dinghy meant getting in the water. Not me, the water isn't very clean it looks muddy but we have seen people swimming in it.
You can see by the picture what I mean we look funny. We have had several inquiries about our missing mast by boats that are passing by .
Well this has me caught up on my blogging til tomorrow. Let see if I can keep up for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home