Friday, September 16, 2016

Still in North Palm Beach!

This is just a short post to catch you up to speed as to our whereabouts. 

Sunday night was a rough night for me with my coughing. I pulled a muscle in my chest because of the coughing. Monday morning Larry searched on line for a clinic near by. We found one and called the marina shuttle, when they opened, for a ride to the clinic. They agreed I had pulled a muscle. They gave me prednisone to help with the muscle pull and curb the coughing. They also took a chest X-ray and EKG. Tuesday I was still not up to par and we stayed put. On Wednesday I got a call they needed me to come in for the results of my X-ray. There was evidence of infection in my lower   right lung. Just what I needed but now we know why I wasn't getting better. This time they put me on Azithromycn for the infection. I believe it's helping but all I want to do is sleep. 

Fortunately Larry has had a lot of work for work to do that is better done sitting still at a dock. Otherwise I'm sure he would be going stir crazy waiting for me to get better. 

At this point we are not sure when we will start out again. Every day I think the next will be the day but then it isn't. I will certainly post a yeah when we do. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home