Thursday, April 27, 2006

Last Night in New Smyrna Beach



We stayed a few days longer than planned in New Smyrna. We were able with the help of our friends Cindy and Charlie to get our outboard motor for the dinghy fixed. We also provisioned the boat and picked up a few things at West Marine. Today Cindy took me to a bead store so I'm good to go for some jewelry making!

The picture is the restaurant here at Riverview. We had an early dinner with Charlie and Cindy tonight. It gave us a chance to visit before we leave at 7 AM tomorrow morning. They will leave on their boat on the 4th of May and return to Delaware.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are making progress and coming fast. Can't wait to see you in New York so hurry up already...didn't think it would bother me as much seeing as I'm the one that moved away first...yet you were always a short drive away...hehe! I'm anxious to see the new boat and think it's great that I will take a look before the rest, ain't life grand, lol. Hoping the weather will be nice for our visit and I can't wait to take some new pictures so I can update my frames. Miss you, love you ;-)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home