Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Morning Sky in Boot Key Harbor!
















OK, I know the little things in life excite me! Cooking breakfast on Sunday morning I found this double yoke egg. You don't find them very often in store bought eggs and I thought maybe some of you have never seen one, so I thought I'd share.















This morning was an early one, Larry had the early morning shift on the water taxi. I decided I would get a junp on the rest of the laundry goers and ride in just after 7 AM. Just as I was waiting for Larry to pick me up the sky became very strange as you can see from the photos. The one above is the sun as it rising in the East.















This one is to the Northwest of the wall of very dark foreboding clouds coming in our direction just before the deluge hit us. The rain came down in sheets but as it usually does it stopped within 20 minutes. Just prior to the down fall I could just make out the faint edge of a rainbow to the South. It certainly was an incrediblely interesting sky and way to start the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Awake In Rochester said...

That is a strange looking sky. For some reason I'm hungry for eggs now. ;o)

Tonight on national news, they said that the flu outbreak is getting worse in every state except FL! Guess you & your hubby have a 6th sense.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home