Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Rescued at Belhaven, NC

Who said unlimited towing isn't worth it? Here we are being towed by Tow Boat US after having our engine blow a fuel hose. The saying goes it's not if you'll go a ground but when you'll go a ground. I don't know if there is a saying for engine trouble but I guess it ranks up there with going a ground.

Fortunately we were just out side the channel. This was one of those times I'm glad we have a sailboat. Instead of dropping an anchor we traversed the channel till a tow boat came.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I have TWO engines in my boat!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! guys we love reading about
your travels.Your pics. take us
to all the places you have been
through. It's like watching a
travel log. please keep sending
them we enjoy watching and
following your adventure.
Tom & karen

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home