Friday, June 17, 2016

This week went even faster!


Today is Friday and I don't know where the week went. The temps did cool off, lucky for me, I not only have had no see um bites I have had a case of sun poisoning. It's not easy keeping cool when the temps are high so I was glad for the drop in temperature. 

The picture is of the lovely sunset Monday night. We had another one Tuesday night. Wednesday and Thursday the clouds rolled in, so no sunset. Guess you can't have this beauty every night. 

Thursday I went up to my friend Chris's canvas shop to do a little sewing. I cut and sewed the canvas for our bimini tops and made a bag to hold the extra panels for our companion way doors. 

Today, Friday Chris picked up our frame from the welder. The weather wasn't conductive for installing the frame and fitting the canvas. It was windy and raining. In fact it was so windy the boat was heeled over about 10 degrees at the dock. It was difficult standing up down below. 
Membrane for the water maker. 
Motor, pump, boost pump and the filters. 
Our mess today. 

Larry had taken a day off from work so he finished installing the water maker. We filled the water tank after he was finished. It's amazing how good the water tastes. 

I took the time when I wasn't holding a flashlight for him to design my business cards and a flyer. I'm planning to do some promotion of Sea Beds by Michelle before I leave Deltaville. We make custom mattresses for boats. What better place to promote than Deltaville. It's amazing how many boat yards and marinas there are here. If you are interested in seeing what we do check out our website. www.seabedsbymichelle.com 

Tomorrow, Saturday I will be joining my friend, Lavinia for a run to Trader Joes to stock up on food. Larry plans to add line to our anchor, install lifts on our overhead ports that won't stay up by themselves, dress the water maker water lines and wiring and some more gel coat work. A very busy day indeed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home