Sunday, August 14, 2016

Productive Day!

Today I got our laundry done and Larry caught up on work. The weather was beautiful, sunshine but very hot. This being a resort area, lots of boats were on the water. 

Diane went to pick up her Granddaughter this morning and won't be back til tomorrow afternoon. Larry and I took Phil out for dinner at the little restaurant/bar at the marina. Since it is just outside his community we took the golf cart. 

After dinner Phil took us on a tour by golf cart to see the area. It's a very beautiful community, with many very large homes. This area reminds me of the community Dad lives in. With the way it's layed out around a golf course and they use a lot of the same plants and shrubs. It makes me anxious to get down to Florida and see Dad. 

Some pictures from tonight. 

This was a view of the sky overlooking the marina. This was actually a reflection of the sunset that was behind me. Reminded me of the display of the Northern lights I saw years ago from the south shore of Lake Ontario.

This was amazing. All the white dots you see on the trees were Egrets. There were hundreds of them settling down for the night. This was a pond near the golf course. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home